No to Makro in Fourways

Piernas Flacas

Hi Hubbers,

For those of you living in the Fourways area and that would like to object against the building of a Makro store at the corner of Witkoppen and Leslie, please visit www.magaliessig.co.za and follow the instructions to submit an objection to the authorities.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ernesto

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there is one in centurion and in joburg somewhere already.  But to build one so close to the design court and cyclelab.  How common.  Macro is a discount retailer.  It would be beneath the residence of that area to be seen dead in a macro....

Hi Hubbers' date='

For those of you living in the Fourways area and that would like to object against the building of a Makro store at the corner of Witkoppen and Leslie, please visit www.magaliessig.co.za and follow the instructions to submit an objection to the authorities.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ernesto

[/quote']

Why? What's the objection?

Wow that's going to be fun. The traffic in Fourways is already k@k . Get your camping spot for the opening specials, as people will be camping all the way up to William Nicol keeping the Vendors company. I wonder if they will protest?

I love Makro. Where can I sign to give my approval?

eish..Mr Trouble maker.

You're right. I change my mind. Build that Makro in Bloemfontein!!

I work for Massmart, the Fourways store is going to be unlike any other. Trust me you want it. How can you object to a project which creates 350 short term jobs and another 250 permanant??

eish..Mr Trouble maker.

But in Fourways there are 250 000 people per block and in Bloem there are only 250 people LOLLOLLOL

there is one in centurion and in joburg somewhere already.  But to build one so close to the design court and cyclelab.  How common.  Macro is a discount retailer.  It would be beneath the residence of that area to be seen dead in a macro....
You need to do some research my friend, makro is the biggest seller of high end electronics in Africa, they also sell more Blue Lable whisky out of 12 outlets than Tops does out of 300. All retail.

I work for Massmart' date=' the Fourways store is going to be unlike any other. Trust me you want it. How can you object to a project which creates 350 short term jobs and another 250 permanant?? [/quote']

mackie, you sound just like that very friendly lady on the street corner last night, and I was also not convinced after her aggressive sales pitch.  Point is I don't trust people that tell me to "trust them", or tell me that I "want it". 

eish..Mr Trouble maker.

But in Fourways there are 250 000 people per block and in Bloem there are only 250 people LOLLOLLOL

On it's way........

I work for Massmart' date=' the Fourways store is going to be unlike any other. Trust me you want it. How can you object to a project which creates 350 short term jobs and another 250 permanant?? [/quote']

mackie, you sound just like that very friendly lady on the street corner last night, and I was also not convinced after her aggressive sales pitch.  Point is I don't trust people that tell me to "trust them", or tell me that I "want it". 
So did you take her home or use your car....