This is it

Squishy Thingy

Why is it that the first thing that appeals to male cyclists is a good old nekkid pic of some idiot on a bike?

Most hubber men have a better half who has to sit here and read how their guys salivate over "hot nekkid chicks" on bikes...

As a beginner, i really don't have the best looking body and i will admit it as truth and not out of self pity. and to read that my other half loves looking at "hot nekkid chicks" on bikes.

i find it insulting that a man can't see past the junk in a woman's trunk. i mean come on guys... we more than just bodies (even if some aren't so great)

i for one am more brains than brawn for a woman and i keep telling myself its a phase but its starting to get hard to ignore when that person is reaching his fifties and still can't see the true value of a woman.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that the first thing that appeals to male cyclists is a good old nekkid pic of some idiot on a bike?

Most hubber men have a better half who has to sit here and read how their guys salivate over "hot nekkid chicks" on bikes...

As a beginner' date=' i really don't have the best looking body and i will admit it as truth and not out of self pity. and to read that my other half loves looking at "hot nekkid chicks" on bikes.

i find it insulting that a man can't see past the junk in a woman's trunk. i mean come on guys... we more than just bodies (even if some aren't so great)

i for one am more brains than brawn for a woman and i keep telling myself its a phase but its starting to get hard to ignore when that person is reaching his fifties and still can't see the true value of a woman.

[/quote']

and your point is?

Whilst I agree with Squishy Thingy's sentiment, I can't help but wonder which poor hubber got busted drooling over "hot nekkid chicks" smiley36.gif Gonna be a looooong weekend someone..............!

As a beginner' date=' i really don't have the best looking body and i will admit it as truth and not out of self pity. and to read that my other half loves looking at "hot nekkid chicks" on bikes.

[/quote']

and your point is?

my point is men see us for one thing and one thing only...

i know men belive in the " i can look at the menu but i'll eat at home" nonsense

you look at the menu to see if anything is good enough to replace the dinner at home or substitute it for a while.

but women have to be content with their dinner at home or they get their names smeared in mud and get labeled for it.

Whilst I agree with Squishy Thingy's sentiment' date=' I can't help but wonder which poor hubber got busted drooling over "hot nekkid chicks" smiley36.gif Gonna be a looooong weekend someone..............!
[/quote']

we won't mention names... he'll know when i get home soon...

men get too careless sometimes and dont stop to think who they hurting in the process... anything for them to enjoy

Why wait until late pm to start this thread Ouch You should've started it early this morning...most of us are going home now and this looks like a juicy thread. Tell me, is it Slave?Wink

nathrix2010-02-19 08:19:11

Whilst I agree with Squishy Thingy's sentiment' date=' I can't help but wonder which poor hubber got busted drooling over "hot nekkid chicks" smiley36.gif Gonna be a looooong weekend someone..............!
[/quote']

Yip. Poor guy is in alot of trouble by the sound of it. Ouch