GROENKLOOF RIDES

Schwynn

Anybody going out there tomorrow morning? I will be out there at 07h00. Any body else? I drive a clapped out 1400 Nissan, dolphin blue. I am not a potential podium occupant, but will like to cycle with somebody. smiley1.gif Schwynn2010-02-21 10:41:34

We going to be there around 630 to 7 for groenies and foutains Varkie, so will maybe see u there or call me if you want to meet somewhere 073 157 25 67  Luan

Sorry Luan, only saw your post now. I was there this morning at about 07h30. Had a good ride and was looking for HR, but no can find. Maybe you were one of the youngsters I met up with on top of the hill?

Well, better luck next time. smiley1.gif

i sent you my number, silly. we were there, but parked in the bottom parking lot - the top one was full. i think we left just after 12.

We went per bike, but only did a short ride inside, Didnt see you there schwinn or Holy.

Was quite funny, my uncle and I stopped at house of coffees on lynnwood road but only 50 bucks so had to share a coffee plunger and french toast, hehe.

Atleast we did about 55km in total

• 4 weeks later...

Going to ride on Monday Morning at 08h00. There will be a couple of us. If you want to join, please feel free to do so. There will be fire, so bring a worsie and something to drink. We usually park at the bottom of the first turnoff to the left. I have a white Ford Ranger Super Cab with a canopy. Funny looking oke with yellow Master Blaster jersey.Schwynn2010-03-18 15:21:11

i'll be there.

Please bring beginner-ish significant others with! colleague at work was nagging me for a while that she want to go cycle again, would be great if there's people to cycle with her.

yaaaay, it's almost weekend!!

Cat-i' date=' what is so important about the night? smiley23.gif [/quote']

the night? <confused>

we talking about a daytime groenies ride?

except that YOU gonna be there at 7, which in my humble opinion IS night!!

We usually park at the bottom of the first turnoff to the left. I have a white Ford Ranger Super Cab with a canopy. Funny looking oke with yellow Master Blaster jersey.

the one with the balloon tied to his handlebars.

We usually park at the bottom of the first turnoff to the left. I have a white Ford Ranger Super Cab with a canopy. Funny looking oke with yellow Master Blaster jersey.
the one with the balloon tied to his handlebars.

He,hee, that's him!! smiley36.gif