a well... seems to me

pastapouch

things are going slower and slower on thehub. No more fun topics, joking around. Probarly 5 topics added a day, 10 replies to it...DeadDeadDead A few weeks ago, I could post 10 replies 8 jokingly and 2 serious and have a few laughs a day and now , a few minutes ago 17 members on , 18 guests and nothings happening. AngryAngryAngry My time on the hub is gonna become much less than was previously the case of probarly 15 minutes every hour

Cheers for now...DeadDeadDeadDead

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree!!!

bring back the wise cracks, jokes and half naked stukkies.

This place is getting really boring.

I noticed that we could view the TCS forum but it seems that it has disappeared!! What's up Doc!! shaunh2007-06-26 08:30:51

iets moes gebeur het, want ek mis baie outjies wat gereeld hier gepos het.ek het juis vroeer vanoggend so 'n tipe boodskap vir admin gepos by die comments kolom. dit sal my nie verbaas as hierdie membership getal groter lyk as wat dit werklik is.

Well...We can start joking around and posting some hotties again...

But ja...Lets keep it strictly cycling and see were the fun is in that.

The last two weeks were a very good exercise in Hub ethics. Time will tell that a Messageboard is a living being that breathes, eats, burps and farts!!!!! You cannot expect it to only  breathe. If the purists decide to leave so be it. The can breathe somewhere else. A new style of bantering and kaksoek will eventually develop. Let us that remain make sure that it happens within the bounds of decency. We the members are the custodeans of The Hub (die Wielnaaf) and must ensure that it is strong and well enough developed to shrug off its detractors and exist on its own.

Gee kans..... die groot snoei is amper verby dan sal die nuwe lote weer begin groei.

A new style of bantering and kaksoek will eventually develop.

But my old style suited you me so well!?

Anyway, behind you all the way.....Wink

Anyway' date=' behind you all the way.....Wink
[/quote']

Can't be that hard.......Confused  It's a BIG behind.....Big%20smile

cervelo, you're so right (except about wrestlingTongue). things have got really boring on the hub. check, even mud dee's avatar is yawning! time for some boom boom!!!!!!!

Time will tell that a Messageboard is a living being that breathes' date=' eats, burps and farts!!!!! [/quote']

At the moment its taking a dump

http://www.office-humour.co.uk/content/images/2007/05/6098.jpg

Who said you may post a pic of me behind my desk?!?!?!