Interlink Airlines Insolvent

Smurf101

Hi All

If any of you have booked tickets on Interlink Airlines for the Argus, I suggest you make alternative arrangements to ensure you get to Cape Town to do the Argus. My sister booked on their airline and apart from the fact that they do not honour their original terms and conditions as per time of her booking, their CEO doesnt respond to emails or return messages. Herewith an article that appeared in the Beeld this morning that claims Interlink Airlines is insolvent.

This joker that's the main peanut behind this fly by night operation is well known to SA Aviation.....................well done for rubishing our industry you ................. I will rather say nothing!AngryAngryAngry

< ="-" ="text/; =utf-8">< name="ProgId" ="Word.">< name="Generator" ="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" ="Microsoft Word 11"><>

Really a bad obsession happened to your sister. I didn't

know much about these airlines thanks for telling....

I copied this from a aviation website.............I hope it's true

Interlink

Apparently its under Judicial Management so they are allowed to continue to trade - my guess is the Adminstrator is going to keep it going until after SWC2010 due to the number of charter bookings/slots etc they have and then either sell it off or close it down

Best of luck to all that hold tickets with this outfit.