Fun times at SA's :)

Guest Michelle

Guest Michelle

I've loaded all my mens & womens road & TT galleries onto www.procycling.co.za

I promise I will get to the juniors & vets this week :)

Guest Michelle

Honestly, it was fantastic.  I wish we could have more races in a similar format and distance. It could really do wonders for the sport.

I have never covered a womens race before, and I was pleasantly surprised.  It was the most exciting race of the entire event.  Such a pity about the crash.  From what I could gather, there was a gutter going along the back straight & there was a touch of wheels so I don't think it could have been avoided.

I had such a fantastic time personally - I got to go along with the commissaire (Thank you Koos van Tonder) so had a front row seat on all the action.  I even got lunch and juice on the bike (Thank you Karen Cox)

I imagine the traffic officials had a bit of a rough time, but if this event stays in Klerksdorp it could get easier once the locals understand what it's all about.

Great job to all the organisers Clap

I'm sure the riders will miss Ciska on her little vespa with those time checks in the upcoming races!!! Wink LOL