CRC delivery time from Mail Centre?

wonduhboy

Ja, that is a bit of a joke, it takes longer for it to get from the depot to your post office than from the UK to there..

The internet tracking through is only till the INT mail centre, so often the package as lying at the local PO and they take 3 days to get the slip to you while you still think it is in JHB. Last time what I did is to just rock up at the PO with your tracking number after about 3/4 days of it arriving in Joburg. Then 3 days later the slip only arrives at the door and the kit you got is already a couple of days old!!!

Phone them and ask - EMS 011 961 6038/39/40. Call should be answered by about the 10th-15th attempt - give them tracking number off your order on CRC site and you'll get an idea - ask them for the SA tracking number. Sometimes customs sit on it until you provide them with an invoice - don't expect them look for you. you have to call them and find out.

You can fetch it with the local tracking number, no need to wait for the slip in the post ;) Takes about a week and a half. Depends....narra2010-02-23 02:29:46

well well well. I cant believe this...

Called EMS, answered on the second ring, gave them parcel force tracking number, 'yes sir, its being delivered today, here's your tracking number'

The parcel only arrived yesterday morning at EMS, and should be delivered to me today? surely not...

Good luck!  my last shipment via Parcel Force took a  week to appear at local PO after arriving in the countrykosmonooit2010-02-23 06:25:54