Barloworlds TDF jersey

101%

Dead

Barloworld unveil new jersey for Tour de France - Own Correspondent

DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

Now that looks ***!!!!!!

http://www.cyclingnews.co.za/images/Features/Articles/TeamBarloworldJersey.jpg

Barloworld will be at the start of this year?s Tour de France on July 7 in London donning a new-look cycling kit.

Among  the 21 teams competing for the coveted Tour de France title, only two teams will be sporting red.  Team Barloworld will be distinctly visible in their red livery because of their new yellow and black sleeves.

New to the jersey are the Caterpillar and Avis brands.  The Caterpillar logo will be situated on either sleeve of the jersey, while the Avis logo will be situated across the left side of the chest.

Barloworld represent Caterpillar in South Africa, Spain, Portugal and Russia.  They also represent Avis in South Africa and Scandinavia.

?The Barloworld brand philosophy and personality is reflected in the design of the jersey.  The predominant colour of red reflects the vitality, power, energy, passion, sacrifice and success of the team,? said Chris Fisher, Head of Corporate Marketing, Barloworld.

On the sides, front and back of the jersey, the essence of the branding is all brought together with the Barloworld logo reflecting the company?s global diversity.  The blue trim of the ?worlds? colours pulls it all together under the combination of teamwork and individual excellence.

The only other significant change to Team Barloworld?s cycling kit is the reallocation of space on the jersey to its technical sponsor Cannondale, and apparel sponsor D

I don't like it but I don't hate it either. 

But the sponsors dictate, so I guess that will have to do....

damn...do they need designers???

Nope, but there is always the possibility that designer drugs might help .... Wacko

If I remember correctly they also wear Blue helmets!!!Dead

Blue helmets was last year's disaster....

2007 Helmets are red and black

A bit off TBW. I wonder if Saunier Duval (sp?) will ever go the way that Once went a few years ago and change the colour of their kit out of respect for the yellow jersey.

should have made the shoulders blue to match the helmut and blue lines in the kit??
Do they have a German riding for them??

A bit off TBW. I wonder if Saunier Duval (sp?) will ever go the way that Once went a few years ago and change the colour of their kit out of respect for the yellow jersey.

It  seems the yellow jersey carries very little respect in recent years!! Sadly!!!!!