USN V02 Max?

mark ellis

anybody train with this stuff?  what does it do?

I use a Nitric Oxide suppliment for gym, is this the same type of thing?

mark ellis2010-02-24 12:47:45

Apparently it is a bronchi dilator amongst other things. I think its a load of crap.

The nitric oxide you use as a gym supplement gives you a "pump". Its a vaso dilator so it increases bloodflow to the muscles

Praat jy nou van daai pakkie blou bul pille wat soos peper ruik...? nee dit doen niks nie. Loads of sales talk but no improvement in performance whatsoever!

There is another blue pill, i heard about, that will improve performance and make someone take notice!

Praat jy nou van daai pakkie blou bul pille wat soos peper ruik...? nee dit doen niks nie. Loads of sales talk but no improvement in performance whatsoever!

There is another blue pill' date=' i heard about, that will improve performance and make someone take notice!

[/quote']

LOLClapLOLClapLOL

There is another blue pill' date=' i heard about, that will improve performance and make someone take notice!

[/quote']

Tell us about it tankmanBig%20smile

[/quote']

Tell us about it tankmanBig%20smile

So happy excited glad you didnt say show and tell...!

i like to use the small bags of white powder that I can buy from the corner shops in the cape flats that really give a massive power boost and help to increase all kinds of capacity... LOL

i like to use the small bags of white powder that I can buy from the corner shops in the cape flats that really give a massive power boost and help to increase all kinds of capacity... LOL

Bi-Carb????LOL

Bi-Carb????LOL

You actually might find that there is more bi-carb in those than happy powder 

i suppose that sometimes they cut, uhh, I mean resupliment their supply, with bi-carb.  Also this new wonder product called ratx.. I think it is something like met-rex, only it makes blood move faster.