Traditional wedding required (?)

HowellingWulf

haha, A friend of mine went over to the UK for a few years and to keep him homesick we used to send him stories like this out of the local papers! Its unbelieveble what goes on sometimes!

But ja, if the goat is good enough for a quckie, it is good enough to marry hey!

with what would they pay labola for marrying a goat?

for a ladygirl they give cows.

for a goat they give ....................?

with what would they pay labola for marrying a goat?

for a ladygirl they give cows.

for a goat they give ....................?
Reckon the old man's train of thought went something along the lines of this: When my girl child got married I received 20 youngish goats, therefore when my goat gets married to two men I should recieve 40 youngish girl children... Hmmm... Cancel that new Dstv service...

For the benefit of those with firewall issues.

Maputo - Two young men accused of having sex with a goat in central Mozambique are facing criminal charges, and the goat's owner is demanding they make traditional wedding arrangements, state media said on Friday.

The young men, whose names and ages were not released, were caught in the act by police and arrested outside the rural town of Mbucuta in central Mozambique, said the website of the state broadcaster.

"One of the young men was naked and holding the goat's head, and the other was having sex with the animal," witness Mario Creva told Radio Mozambique.

District prosecutor Leonides Mapasse said the two will face trial for simple larceny.

The goat's owner may also file a civil suit against them, he said.

The owner is demanding the young men pay him damages and initiate a traditional wedding ceremony by paying "lobolo", a dowry, a family member told Radio Mozambique.

Reckon the old man's train of thought went something along the lines of this: When my girl child got married I received 20 youngish goats' date=' therefore when my goat gets married to two men I should recieve 40 youngish girl children... Hmmm... Cancel that new Dstv service...[/quote']

Get lucky and your lawn mowed at the same time?

@ Ricky Bobby - dude we need to find you a job where you actuallly work for 8 hours.
Lunch time reading with my sarmie and Coke (which is now spilled and sprayed all over my keyboard and monitors).

Dude - your crank problems are solved. Look what I stumbled upon: https://www.bikehub.co.za/forum_posts.asp?TID=77518&PN=1

No Way ... just gave it aweekend bump, hope its still there come monday!

Thumper2010-02-26 07:12:11