Bling Bikes (almost up and running)

Weight Weenie

Hey Guys

Just want to firstly give a big shout out to all who joined the mailing list for the assignment.  I will also be making a real biz effort out of this, so if you are interested in WW parts for mtb and road, let me know and I will get pricing and availability

Here are links to my site etc.

Thanks,

Luan. 

blinbks at gmail dot com

073 157 25 67

Amongst others yes flex, anything you want from them specifically ?

Will see how this goes, will probly start on a per order basis, so I can fetch prices and availability if needed and then we go from there.  I will not be keeping stock yet, unfor'tune'ately :)

Brands Im looking at are : tune, frm, m5, thm, powercordz, scrubs, ax lightness, schmolke, btp, new ultimate, fibre light and c-4.  can get kcnc, notubes, uvex, hudz and edge but dunno of that would work as you can get it here already, depends on price hey.

Kieran, those are the tune zeitfahrspanner, the road set is 17,5 g claimed, only in gold, uses that spanner to release(not a qr) about 70 british pounds, will mail my supplier to give you an idea of my selling price.

Im busy with the newsletter, just need to add picks but looking sweet ! Will send tomomorrow so check ur inboxes :) need to get some rest before groenies at 6 am tomorrow, ciao !

alrighty then, took me a wile but the 1st 15 mails are out ! please have a look and forward and/or unsubscribe if you want to Embarrassed (cant be that bad)

Will send another out tuesday or early wednesday to more people, so dont despair if you did not get one now, you will then. 

Im offering free shipping, have a look at the mail and let me know if you need anything specific, as im waiting for my supplier to give me pricing and availabilty of goods, so I can put the pricelists up and load the 2010 pdf brochures to the site.

Cheers,

Luan. 

Sorry, I'm a grammar nazi.

Your site has:

"While your hear,take a look at some images from our workshop/offices in Pretoria."

Bold section should read "you're here".

Also "wet your appetites", on the downloads page should read "whet your appetites".

bikemonster2010-02-28 11:43:12

Yeah cummon' date=' I need help funding my new wheels ;) [/quote']

Please don't say you're going for the standard Podium MMX build.