Sid sorted, but...

Weight Weenie

I had issues with my sid fork, turns out that my pressures were wrong and the lock-out wire loose, so thats sorted.

But I want to know how the dual air operates now, as I had the - air more than the + air (as per manual) but apparently the - must be less than the + , so the less the - is the easier the + can overcome it and  and thus the fork is more responsive on small bumps ?

Also im around 65kg with kit, ran 80psi + and 70 psi - today, about 20% sag, does that seem around the ballpark pressure, I can take the - down 5 more psi right, max 15psi difference ?

Thanks,

WW.

I've also noted that if you balance the pressure, you don't get a satisfactory amount of travel. I always ride with the Negative lower than the Positive.

Take it down as much as you like. Nothing will go wrong. Keep on experimenting until it works for you.

Dankie Johan, but at some point the negative being to low will make the fork really bouncy ie. actuating to easily while pedalling ?