Friendly cycling

Rain

Do you greet fellow cyclist on the road?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you greet fellow cyclist on the road?

• Yes
    • No
    • Pro's don't greet!

I greet every rider that greets me, otherwise we both just go along merrily ignoring each other.

Guest agteros

I greet every rider that greets me, otherwise we both just go along merrily ignoring each other.

At your response rate (15 months on this thread) do the other riders even notice that you greeted?

i always greet but then you get some arrogant a-hole that wont out on the trails. ie: yesterday morning did a ride from my house at woodhill towards donkerhoek & then back again via lynwood area. I left early so by the time i was heading back home most guys had hardly really started their ride. needless to say there werent that many of us around at that time of the morning & it was a slight uphill for me not them & i greet & as he goes past & then  he goes pffffft.

<DIV> </DIV>

<DIV>I hope you ran out of tubes & your wheels punctured & your cellphone battery was dead & you had no money( edited: i also hope you bonked bad ). Its swak people like you that makes me wanna stick - sticks in your spokes ( naaaaaaa ill never do that but it has crossed my mind though )</DIV>

<DIV> </DIV>

that was funny man!go have a beer and chill.wally's like that arent worth the blood pressure rise

<DIV>whoever you were on your game special schwinn - hope you had to push your bike back 30km home</DIV><edited><editID>BumpNgrind</editID><editDate>2010-03-01 07:22:59</editDate></edited>

I make a habit of verbally greeting, or at least just putting a hand up to wave at a fellow cyclist.

I've found guys very friendly and by far the majority greet back.

So basically don't greet back as you don't really want to! I greet every rider no matter what.