Top of Contermans Kloof/Hillcrest

XC Cruiser

Pictures taken from the top of Contermans Kloof on my way back to Hillcrest. 

From my house in Door de Kraal rode up Majik Forest then thorough Hillcrest to Contermans Kloof did the loop there and then back to Hillcrest for the red loop and back through Majik to my house.  Good 40km Saturday am ride with a decent amount of climbing.

20100301_053934_Mtb4.jpg

20100301_053636_Mtb1.jpg

I think I bumped into you folks going through the gate to hillcrest and was also inspired to take a pic20100301_060133_DSC00210.JPG

Bit short of time so also did Majik and then 2 laps of hillcrest red route.

Stunning!  I got some nice pics from Hill Crest on Friday as well.  The views are amazing.

post them Ratty' date=' I've still not gotten around to go ride there:-( [/quote']

So when are we going??? Big%20smile

wow, when i see that picture, always gives me butterflies in my tummy - STUNNING!

There is no place like home!

Oo, maybe we 3 can go some time, I can do tomorrow morning between 4am and 6am or lets what other days, ok, I have Donderdag open after work or before work??

4 and 6 suites me, lemme know if you 2 are up for babysitting (im very very slow at the mo)

sound cool to me!

ill email you

when you going on a slow recovery roadride. i wanna come with, at least the i can do LT intervals trying to keep up with you!

sorry for the mini hijack XC Cruiser!!

you have to take us for a tour of the Big3(MF,Hillcrest&C/kloof) sometime. Your pics looks just amazing

• 5 weeks later...

I did the big 3 (Majik, Hillcrest and Contermanskloof). Trully amazing ride and did a total of 54km with 1235M total Ascent.

20100330_083341_MTB_MHC_loop.jpg