Power Training with Hunter Allen

Hunter Allen will be in South Africa from the 15th until the 23rd of March to present some Power Training courses<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

an Introduction to Training with Power seminar in Johannesburg, as well as a Level 3 Power Training Coaching Course in both Capetown and Johannesburg

and a Level 2 Power Training Coaching course in Johannesburg

the Dates of the courses are:

Level 3 Power Training Coaching course in Capetown on 15 & 16 March

Level 2 Power Training Coaching course in Johannesburg on 17 & 18 March

Introduction to Training with Power seminar in Johannesburg on 19 March

Level 3 Power Training Coaching course in Johannesburg on 22 & 23 March

Venues (or registration) will be Cycle Lab Northgate Island, and Cycle Lab in Fourways

The Introduction to Powertraining seminar will be R 500.00 per person (the same as two years ago)

The Level 3 Power Training Coaching course will cost R 4,000.00 per person (actually less than two years ago)

and the Level 2 Power Training Coaching course will cost R 5,000.00 per person

Further details and Online entries will open on the Cycle Events Entries website within the next day or two.

Thank you  and looking forward to seeing you there

Kind Regards

Sounds very cool.

I did the beginners course the previous time he was in SA and it was very informative.  I forgot most of it though.  Cry

Will see if I can do it again and this time take more notes!! 

the website where you can book for the Power coaching courses are open at the following link<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

http://www.cyclelab.com/default.asp?Id=188&des=content#HunterAllen

the Dates of the courses are:

Level 3 Power Training Coaching course in Capetown on 15 & 16 March from 09:00 to 17:00

Level 2 Power Training Coaching course in Johannesburg on 17 & 18 March from 09:00 to 17:00

Introduction to Training with Power seminar in Johannesburg on 19 March from 13:00 to 17:00

Level 3 Power Training Coaching course in Johannesburg on 22 & 23 March from 09:00 to 17:00

Venues (or registration) will be Cycle Lab Northgate Island, and Primi at Cycle Lab in Fourways