Number Boards - MTN SAS??

driewiel

How does this work. The R30 paid, does it just dissappear into thin air, or do you actually get something back. I am confused, sh!t, forgot my pills again...

As far as i know, you keep your same number board and race number for all mtn races that you do.

As far as i know' date=' you keep your same number board and race number for all mtn races that you do.[/quote']

and Babbas and all races timed by Spectrum Sport. The beauty is that if you enter online then that is it. You pitch up on race day, collect your revised (if applicable) seeding sticker and away you go... 

As far as i know' date=' you keep your same number board and race number for all mtn races that you do.[/quote']

And also durban Roag events you keep the same number.

But do you receive a board tyo start with, or do you get this at your first race, oops ride....

If register on mtncycling they give you the option to collect your board at the race or they can courier it to you at additional cost. And if you have a old board you just swap it for a new one at registration.