Eagle Canyon Cycles

EagleCanyonCycles

Thanks for all the great responses guys, we are going live soon with our online sales via the hub. So keep your eyes pealed for some great deals on bikes and components :)

• 5 months later...

Went there on Saturday , what a nice bunch of guys. I am new to the MTb scene, used to be a roadie in the day. Tony was friendly gave me nice guidance , did not feel that anyone tried to sell me or did not take my needs and budget into account. Was very interested in the GT Karakoram 3.0 29er in med, none left in gauteng so Tony is bringing one up from CT for me, should be here in 3-4 days, damn i am excited and from a client service point of view , these guys wuill get my business in future. Thanks Tony :clap:

Welcome to the hub Jacques. I can can concur re their service. Always friendly and professional.

Thanks for all the great responses guys, we are going live soon with our online sales via the hub. So keep your eyes pealed for some great deals on bikes and components :)

Hi Jacques, do you guys have a MTB or Road club? I live in the area and would like to start doing some more riding during the week in the mornings.