Jagwire

Guest Iron

Does anyone know who the agents in SA for Jagwire are ? <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks , But did they give a better reason than " its crap "or why?

It is with Cape Cycle Systems... I use them on my road bikes with zero issues... How can they be crap Mampara?

Thanks ' date=' But did they give a better reason than " its crap "or why?[/quote']

the housing is too stiff and the inside does not last long AND it is expensive.

I've used Jagwire disc pads, they're OK and are cheap. For general training they're fine but if you need decent stopping power one needs to use a decent make (I've found Swisstop to be good).

All our Giant branded cables and caps are Jagwire.

Ghostface , you seem like the right person to speak to. , Im looking for a set of gear cables for my mtb in RED. can you help and where in JHB do i look .

Thanks ' date=' But did they give a better reason than " its crap "or why?[/quote']

the housing is too stiff and the inside does not last long AND it is expensive.

Mampara , thanks , will take my chances.

Sorry but we only do the black. Giant does not offer the colour cables as after market items.

Ghostface, then i dont think you are the Jagwire agents as i found them today all colours all sets ( as seen on there website ). So who is bring them in?

ahhh, was just under the impresion you are as people mentioned that Cape cycles were the right ones to contact . Presumption is a bad thing.

agree with Mampara

my LBS told me the same about jagwire, i moved from jagwire to Aligator wich in my opinion is much better, has a teflon coating on the inside and seems to me alot more durable

Face Plant , thanks ,will look into Aligator too then.