Giro del Capo - spectator guide

Oldschool

Can some of the organisers maybe put something together, I am keen to watch some of the racing in Durbanville and also the Signal hill TT, I looked for some start times on the Giro website, found none.

I think there will be some goode racing, although there are little international riders, the local teams can go hard at eachother.

See some good names on the start roster

Darren lill, Kevan Evans, David George is the Giro King (took over from Andrew a few years ago.), then there is the whole of Medscheme.

NICE

Also Rene Hasselbacher, Burry and Christoph Sauser - lots to watch. I think I am going to check out the Signal Hill TT on Friday.

I hear Hasselbacher does Suikerbossie in sub-5 minutes - maybe he is one to watch up Signal Hill.

Surely it's impossible to finish Suikerbossie in less than 5 minutes!!

Wow...   smiley17.gif

My record is 5:40ish but I am a fatass. Pretty sure it's doable for a skinny Euro pro with a power to weight of around 7. Would be good to watch though!

Guest colonel

And if anyone wants to push me when Im broken Im fine with that.

I am also quite open minded when it comes to assistance uphill...like a jacuzzi at the playboy mansion...the more the merrier.

come support/push on the hill climb. Us riders love it and defnitly appreciate it. Also any of the climbs during the race too. Tomorrow Bainskloof from worcester side, wed vissershok, thurs francehoek and du toits kloof, fri signal hill

Can some of the organisers maybe put something together' date=' I am keen to watch some of the racing in Durbanville and also the Signal hill TT, I looked for some start times on the Giro website, found none.

I think there will be some goode racing, although there are little international riders, the local teams can go hard at eachother.

See some good names on the start roster

Darren lill, Kevan Evans, David George is the Giro King (took over from Andrew a few years ago.), then there is the whole of Medscheme.

NICE

[/quote']

I am no betting man, but I knew he could do it, stilll one of the best and when he came past flying, I knew the time would be right, Burry came pas way too slow, doing 11:47 that is insane, was the record 12:05? Anyway congrats to all the guys, they did realy well.