Max HR, Lactate Threshold testing

Morning all,

Do any of you know where in Gauteng, preferably northern suburbs, I can have max hr, lactate threshold, vo2max etc tested?

I know about Activeworks, a bit pricey for me, so hoping there's someone else out there.

Thanks.

Tsk, tsk... a cycling forum with a gazillion pro cyclists and no response to this simple question?...

Hey my buddy, consider this a free bump

Dude...phone this number 08removed and ask for the "Captain Fantastic/Alberqeque" package...lactate will be the last of your worries, and your climbing will be SWEET!

No Nancy..."Pink" is a song by Aerosmith.

get hold of Robbie Mcintosh, he is in Randburg and does all this testing. contact details at the back of bicycling and ride magazines.

Thanks for the info Andy, I'll pass it on tomorrow morning.

And thanks for running the search too.

Thanks for the bump Nance Smile

Thanks Rude - very conveniently located and could be good, based on Robbie's rep.

Will have a look in Ride mag and call tomorrow.

Do a search for Pink (I think). She does the tests. Planning on doing them after Argus.

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the info - chatted to Pink and am impressed.

Appointment set for Monday Thumbs%20Up

Trailrider-great! Glad I could help. Please let me know how it goes. I am going to make an appointment after Argus when I am back in JHB.

GO-Seems like it according to Ha Ha Kieran.

Dude? What am I? Chopped liver?!

Wink

My humble apologies GO? - It's just that you were like one of those boarder masters that giveth and then taketh away - you posteth then removeth the contact number.

Wink