Great Service - OMNICO

Cycle Fan

Just a quick note to say what fantastic service I received from Omnico!

Had a Blackburn X4 light where the charger wasn't working. Omnico sent me a new charger, but after plugging it in, the battery wouldn't charge.

I phoned them and send the whole light back to them. They replaced it with a brand new Sigma light. When I received it, the quick release bracket was broken. After a phonecall to them, they sent out a new bracket with a helmet mount for free!!

Really fantastic service! Unheard of these days!!!

Big thanks to Carlo and Garth at Omnico!! Thanks guys!!!

4 problems with one transaction? Not good service if you ask me, seems like a comedy of errors.

4 problems with one transaction? Not good service if you ask me' date=' seems like a comedy of errors.[/quote']

There are not many companies (or people) that would go the extra mile to help a customer out like they did. By the way, the original light was not brand new so it wasn't a case of them just swapping it out.

Lucky you. I'm still waiting for something from Omnico... It's been months, so I've given up on them. :(

I had a 50/50 experience with them. I once had a poblem with my D'Arcs cycling glasses, and was sorted out very quickly. I recently had a query regarding my Giro Transfer helmet. I e-mailed them, and a person by the name of Francois resonded. I then replied back to his response, and that was the last I ever heard from them again! I re-sent the same message a couple of times, but I was ignored flat-out from there on. Maybe it has something to do with my personalityWacko!

Guest Big H

I sat on my D'Arcs with optical inserts and broke off the two pieces of plastic that retains the lenses. They promised me new lenses but had to wait for new stock to be imported. Omnico gave me a complete new set of glasses without asking any questions.

They've got different people handling the different brands - maybe it's just who you land up dealing with...