Dicing driver kills four in Protea NORTH

quinton

Today seems to be a very sad day for folks been killed by reckless drivers on the SA roads!!! <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

3 cyclists this morning, 4 school boys this afternoon - by two idiots racing in a neighborhood!!

Some of the story on news24

"Johannesburg - Four high school pupils were killed when a speeding car smashed into them in Soweto on Monday, Johannesburg emergency services said.

The four boys, aged between 17 and 19, were walking home from school with two other friends in Mdlalose Street, Protea North at around 16:004 when the accident happened, spokesperson Percy Morokane said.

Johannesburg metro police spokesperson, Inspector Edna Mamonyane said two Mini Coopers were racing down the road, which runs between Protea Glen and Protea North.

"It is a two-way street and one of the cars went into the other lane, driving in the lane of oncoming traffic, parallel to one another."
"

quinton2010-03-08 13:51:03

when will they ever learn????

what will it take for us to learn to respect other people's lives? will we ever??

This was Protea North, Soweto not Pretoria North!

Sad, read it on news24.com My prayers are with family & friends. RIP

Thanks Shaun, thought a bit strange for 3 pupils in Soweto High to be in Pretoria North in the afternoon.... walking home.

Hopefully the drivers will stay behind bars or I am sure they will have to face mob justice!!

One of the drivers - that idiot that used his "manhood" as an excuse to walk of survivor.

Wow, driving drunk in the afternoon, killing inocent schoolboys - how "manly" is that!!???

Paramedics getting raped while attending to a patient.

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO???? PLEASE TELL ME!

yup the raping of the paramedics left me too with a warm and fuzzy feeling inside, safe in the knowledge that it is all going to be alright and we have no reason to be alarmed. that and a burning desire to pay Jub Jub a little visit with some pliers and a blowtorch...

firewalker2010-03-09 00:21:03

when will they ever learn????

what will it take for us to learn to respect other people's lives? will we ever??

Getting rid of human rights would make for a good start!!

How manly is driving a Mini anyway. They should get 20 years each and then never be allowed to drive again.

and wasnt dear Jub Jub already being investigated for supporting a non existent charity, one belonging to his mother, on Survivor....? His presence in our world would be sorely missed if he were to go away. 

Firewalker - I've got some other garden utensils and pieces of equipment that might come in handy for what you have in mind for jubjub. Give me a ring, I'll be there in a heartbeat. I was actually saving it for juju, but I might as well get in some practice beforehand...

They should get 20 years each and then never be allowed to drive again.

Taking away their licence (assuming they have a legitimate one) won't stop them from driving again.