Impey becomes Sign-Up patron

shaunh

This is a press release going out today.

Top SA cyclist Daryl Impey has become the ambassador and patron for Sign-Up Cyclists Safety Initiative. Sign-Up is a national, not-for-profit campaign aimed at improving the safety of all cyclists using the nation?s roads, whether for daily transport, sport or recreation.

Impey has been cycling competitively since the age of 15 and represented South Africa at the Junior World Championships in 2002. Impey says ?Going to the world championships and seeing the Pro?s and seeing how big the setup was in Europe, was everything I ever wanted. I set my next goal, first turn pro in South Africa, prove myself and then make the jump to Europe.?

He is currently a member of the world famous team RadioShack, where he is teammates with the legendary Lance Armstrong. Both of whom will take part in the Pick ?n Pay Cape Argus cycle tour this Sunday.

?It is great to have Daryl as an ambassador and patron of Sign-Up and it will hopefully bring us much deserved exposure?, says Shaun Hannie, founder and chairman of Sign-Up.

To find out more about Sign-Up and its initiatives, visit www.sign-up.co.za

You could not ask for a better ambassador than Impey. And I have said that for a while...wish you all the best.

Guest Big H

Goeie nuus Shaun...... onthou jy nog die begindae?????? Sterkte vorentoe!!!!!!

Great work,just recently found out about sign-up.I think every cyclist should sign up and offer their support.Clap

This is what we need...a household name to endorse the campaign. Shaun...you are doing something about the situation, good on you.