Great Coverage TCS!

101%

InsideMan...

Thanks for you concern re our blatant self promotion' date='

And my sincerest apologies for being so unbelievably pathetic and being the cause of your discomfort, nausea, bitterness and you sour grapes...

Would like to draw you attention to a couple of points though...

Please read this post carefully to familiarize yourself with the following facts!!!

1. the Title "Great Coverage TCS" clearly has TCS in the Subject heading, leaving you with absolutely NO Doubt whatsoever to what this post Will all be about!!!

2. I you have such an aversion to TCS, Why are you reading these TCS related posts???
3. this Post was not started by any TCS Member, nor contains any self promotion from any of the TCS Members!!!

5. Yep, We were there, we rode the best race that we could, we are loud, we are proud, we did in fact Win the Kremetart, and to us, that is Very Very Special!!!!

6. Point is... You are not having a tenth the amount of fun we are having whilst riding our bicycles or winning silly little fun rides...
7. There are actually quite a number of people, on and off the Hub that do share our enthusiasm, and are sharing our happiness with us for the "Lucky Funride Win" that we managed to pull off.

8. I really could not care a continental whether you have sour grapes, whether you think we are unbelievably pathetic or whether you think winning the Kremetart is special or not... I really really don't care!!! So Get over it!!!

One final request...

PLEASE DO NOT read any posts that have TCS in the Header or any posts in the TCS Virtual Clubhouse Forum... It will most certainly only cause you an amount of discomfort, nausea, sour grapes, bitterness, and in extreme cases, violent bowel movements.
[/quote']

ClapClapClapClapClap

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Insideman???

Your name.................does Insideman mean you like being inside_another_man???Confused

Insideman???

Your name.................does Insideman mean you like being inside_another_man???Confused
Clap LOL LOL... now my tummy hurts!! 101% you gem Thumbs%20Up

Hiert jou rakker! Jou hr is 68 bpm.

Not bad while cycling! Die scary ding is ek's so onfiks dis actually about my resting HR...

Well done TCS!  That was an awesome diplay and I felt like I new a bunch of celebrities (kept pointing at the screen and shouting at mrs Willehond: "That guy's on the HUB!!!").  Great exposure for the sponsor and worthy of a top notch team.  I also noticed Andrew McLean mentioning the team very clearlyClap

...and then there was Bruce.  Wow, soon you will need tv time otherwise you won't be allowed on the Hub (did I mention I made it onto the Knysna highlights lats year?  Walking across the line unfortunately, but just in case you start that rule...)

I must say though, I though that guy's comment when he stole the victory on the line was one of the funniest moments on tv this year!LOL

insideman. What are you smoking dude?  It's making you paranoid, boring and extremely bitter.  You need to get off that ****...OuchConfused
Willehond2007-07-05 01:50:38

I must say though' date=' I though that guy's comment when he stole the victory on the line was one of the funniest moments on tv this year!LOL

[/quote']

Whaddhe say whaddhe say?

(I missed it -had to leave before the end to pick one of the kids up)

Oh, and Insideman - you need to get out more.

Thyolo2007-07-05 01:55:24

I must say though' date=' I though that guy's comment when he stole the victory on the line was one of the funniest moments on tv this year!LOL

[/quote']

Agreed - LMAO - that and the guy with the seer ho behind. Mallo julle ouens het gees!!!Clap

Insideman what are you doing on a bike if you cannot allow your fellow cyclists to enjoy their moment in the sun. TCS stay the way you are we enjoy the company and friendship on the road.

insideman take note this is from the clowns on the road.

Insideman? What insideman? My HUB and email does not receive rubbish like that! Honestly, like facebook, you should be able to block someone, great success!

Ons mail is vir 'n halwe dag af en die hel is alweer los...... kan julle nie julle self gedra nie. Los die binnekant mannetjie uit hy is een van daai suurtiet trolle wat ons juis hier wg wil he. Vervan die "t" in trol met 'n "d" as jy wil.

Gr8 victory TCS. I hope you can see from this thread that you guys have support on the Hub!Big%20smile

Clearly the "funride" was deemed important to have TV coverage so it must by implication be an important race to win.

Oh I forgot - Insideman  - take a walk outside man!

Preferably on the highway!

Just for 5 minutes pleeeeez!

I promise you - nothing will happen!

Honest!!Big%20smile 

6 posts and already a troll - must belong to the BIG MAMMA club of Silly Trolls Uniting against Personality, Intelligence and Decency (STUPID!Big%20smile

Or maybe it is club Dumb, Obnoxious, Obscene & Stupid (DO0S)Big%20smile

Thanks Racman and all the other Hubbers for the support and well wishes!!!

and regarding detractors... It's like I said in the previous post:

I really could not care a continental whether they have sour grapes, whether they think we are unbelievably pathetic or whether they think winning the Kremetart is special or not... I really really don't care!!! So they must just Get over it!!!