Babbas Lodge 14 March...

MJ the Expat

I hear they have changed the route to go throught the 2 rivers and up the koppie by the powerline again.

ah yes that koppie, hopefully we can put in some time there, missed that bit, not a big sewerage fan thoug, will take sealed bottles

I hear they have changed the route to go throught the 2 rivers and up the koppie by the powerline again.

Nice! New route @ Babbas and I'm stuck having lunch with the mother-in-law...

Guest Agteros
will be doing the 35km with my buds' date=' try to shut up those Mr. Price lighties, WAAAAYYY to cocky for their age[/quote']

It might just be easier for me to find the just less than 2 minutes to catch you (maybe do a bit of cycling before the next race?) than it will be for you to find the 14 minutes to beat them! smiley2.gif smiley1.gif

true, but times seem to vary allot here, like once I did 1h22 and was 4th, next race 1h23 and was 20th.

But yeah on one ride a week I won't beat them, but won't stop us from chasing !

Guest Agteros
true' date=' but times seem to vary allot here, like once I did 1h22 and was 4th, next race 1h23 and was 20th.

But yeah on one ride a week I won't beat them, but won't stop us from chasing !
[/quote']

Yep, just keep on pitching up smiley2.gif and be consistent, at some point they will either not be there, or slip up smiley4.gif

will be doing the 35km with my buds' date=' try to shut up those Mr. Price lighties, WAAAAYYY to cocky for their age[/quote']

Sorry man! Wish I could make it... I'll definitely be at the next one. Man, we can honestly beat them, I have no doubt. We just need to start at the front and push hard at the beginning.

Help!

I'm like really stressing cause it's gonna be my second race tomorrow and I practiced 3 weeks ago! If someone sees a girl in pink passed out, it's probally me!

Help!

I'm like really stressing cause it's gonna be my second race tomorrow and I practiced 3 weeks ago! If someone sees a girl in pink passed out' date=' it's probally me![/quote']

That bad hey? LOL

A girl in pink on a mtb ? Im sure there will be more than enough guys fighting to help you out Wink

If she's the girl with a cannondale flash I'm sure you would have helped smiley2.gif

I've got quite a sexy pink jersey myself - I'll wear it next time we ride. You must see the looks other cyclists give me when I wear it smiley36.gif