!!!!!! Music Fest !!!!!!!

Mr. Nature

thumbup1.gif The 5th May 2012 brings you the J4B Music Fest at Mankele - Sudwala - Mpu.

A whole weekend of fun for the whole family. R60 per adult & R30 per child pays for a whole weekend of camping, entry to the music fest (+ - 9 Bands) from 10am - 10pm and access to the best MTB trails in S.A.

Other activities include river tubing, pony rides, paintball and jumping castles.

For more info check out www.j4bmusicfest.co.za tongue.gif

Bump!!

Mr... drop me a mail with some more info etc to info@noeyedeer.co.za and ill post it on our website and fb page.

Mr... drop me a mail with some more info etc to info@noeyedeer.co.za and ill post it on our website and fb page.

Thanks Bud, most appreciated!!!! :P

thumbup1.gif The 5th May 2012 brings you the J4B Music Fest at Mankele - Sudwala - Mpu.

A whole weekend of fun for the whole family. R60 per adult & R30 per child pays for a whole weekend of camping, entry to the music fest (+ - 9 Bands) from 10am - 10pm and access to the best MTB trails in S.A.

Other activities include river tubing, pony rides, paintball and jumping castles.

OMIE DRAAI!!! :w00t:

FLAT OUT BREW!!!

The Stage is set, just waiting for the Bands & Fans. See ya Saturday!!!! :drool:

• 2 weeks later...

Well done everyone! We had a great day, 10 bands of awesome music & raised over R54000 (1350 Bibles)

See ya again next year!!! :w00t: