Argus tomorrow

Lukep

I am riding my first argus tomorrow and the wind has picked up  Cry

I am also the second last group off at 9:57 I am wondering if this is all not worth the hassel!

After last Su heat at the Argus MTB race I decided 2 give the Argus road race a miss AGAIN this year. Maybe they should move the Argus events to a different month with more favourable conditions hehe , just a joke. Good luck to all,and cycle safetly.

You are talking yourself out of somethingbefore you've even started!!! DO IT!!! The wind is nowhere near as bad as it was last year!!

I hate it that the media is making such a big thing about the wind. Its going to be fine. I can't wait! People that chickened out last year missed out a good time, it was my first argus and i thought it was awesome, even though I time trialled the whole race alone and only started at 10:30.

Good luck to all

No man, don't worry - the wind will be there every year and it's true what niklasvm said, it's going to be fine!! Just enjoy the vibe and all the people and the route and everything. The first year I did the Argus was in the last group, and I just enjoyed it - just be safe, cause you'll ride all the agterosse in from behind!! Enjoy!

Just sell your bike, that is if it's not too much hassle.

Seriously though, the vibe up Suikerbossie is awesome, it's like your own Tour de France. I heard the Stormers girls will be doing a special show here!

Can I have sex the night before the Argus?

im sure u can... you should ask your better half if u may

Can I have sex the night before the Argus?

im sure u can... you should ask your better half if u may

Thanks for the advice.

For what its woth - the only time I feel worse than when I am doing something difficult is later in the day when I realise I was lazy and did not do something difficult.  And therefore lost out on experiances and people meeting that will now never happen. 

Do it!!!!

there are no usual signs of a pumping morning south easter.  more like signs of a coolish and calmish morning.