Honeydew Ridge/Radiokop rides

Gsxr

Looking for someone to ride MTB with on Saturday mornings, im not super fit so around 30km  rides will do.

im in randburg - ride most days but sat is not one but I may change that - i'll let you know.

where oh where is there to ride mtb in this general area??? post a note when you are def riding and from where - once i'm over this darned cold, if i can hook up i will cos i neeeeeed to get back on the bike more often (and i'm talking bicycle here folks, not the other bikes - they get enough ride time)

Hi

We ride in the area you are talking about. From Jackel Creek or Northgate to Ruimsig area. Not always in that area, sometimes do the Fritz Piennar Route or Spruit ride.

I also know that Eagle Canyon bike shop do a group ride in that area as well. We mostly ride on a Sunday

Theres some good off road sections combined with tar in the area.

I ride there often during the week (since I am a resident), but reserve weekends for longer rides on my road bike.

Will post my route if anyone in the area is interested.