How Mighty is the Mouse?

Domestiquehated

How strong is Andrew Maclean?  Mates in the group say he just rode away from the VB bunch on Smits dragging a couple of tail lights.   Just like last year. Big respect to the ou toppie (from an ou toppie).

Guest Big H

Lots of respect for Andrew...... fortunately he never raced against me!!!!!!

I do know that he has the safety of cyclists as a priority!!!!!!!!!

Very Mighty... nothing like all that years of experience!!! You can be as fit as you want to be, but you must know how!

if he still raced elite / invitational  ? What would be the outcome ? that would be interesting ....

strong rider

He can't be that good. He can't even ride a sub 3 Argus. smiley36.gif

No actually the guy scares me. That fast at that age. I will have to be twice his age to that fast. Wait, that does not make sense.

When you are that old experienced you have an unfair advantage:

1. More experience - age and wisdom always overcomes youth and exuberance.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

2. A much larger base (miles) under the belt.

Tongue

Want to see how good AM is come down to the Panorama Tour and see him play to the tune of the hills and everyone else in the race, no matter who his partner is he still plays the field evenly and allows for some hard words to be exchanged amongst his peers whilst he gets the job done. RESPECT TO AM

He's so mighty he makes his competitors drop their bibs and **** themselves on the side of the start pen LOL (sorry, couldn't resist)

Guest Big H
He's so mighty he makes his competitors drop their bibs and **** themselves on the side of the start pen LOL (sorry' date=' couldn't resist)

[/quote']

Teee heeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ClapClapClapClapClap!!!!!!!!

Strong and smart. I am looking forward to the Panorama. Not in his league but anyway at least I will be there.