Fat people should get charged 'excess baggage'!

sharkysa

I am tired of paying excess baggage for my bike. They should weigh people with their baggage to give a true reflection of overall weight.

I must weight 110kg (77kg me and 33kg bike/baggage) and then there is a guy who must weight 120kg without his baggage and tucking into an ice cream, he doesn't pay a cent extra.  

Am I just insensitive or tired of paying!! Cry

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Airlines should be taxed if taking off at under weight! Recently I flew Amsterdam Cape Town, plane was 100% full and even a jump seat was been used by a employer who was going on holiday to Cape Town. I asked the captain all the questions on plane weight and he explain it all depends on weather take off conditions as to best take off weight. He then told be the plane was 20tons under weight!

What a wast!

Airlines should be taxed for been underweight rather than you and I been charged for been over 20 kg!

Guest coenie

I agree, there should be a total allowed weight... and then you start to pay....why is it that I pay the same for my seat as the 150 kg person next to me and I only get to use 70% of my seat as that person has "flowed" onto my side?

Ja and they should charge psychotic girlfriends for excess baggage too. And if they're fat AND psychotic they must pay double....

I agree, but think waistline should be considered as well, I'm tired of getting a seat next to some hefalump who's girth takes up half of my seat as well as his own!!

let fat people pay - this way they will be forced to loose weight and live a healthier lifestyle....

but...

This tactic will not work in SA, because our fellow country men and woman are very big - because its a symbol of "health and wealth"...

so by doing that it will be racist and a discrimination thing again ...

I agree' date=' but think waistline should be considered as well, I'm tired of getting a seat next to some hefalump who's girth takes up half of my seat as well as his own!![/quote']

Thats funny, I always seem to get stuck next to a big titted virgin who wants to know what the "mile high club" is...Clap

I agree' date=' but think waistline should be considered as well, I'm tired of getting a seat next to some hefalump who's girth takes up half of my seat as well as his own!![/quote']

Thats funny, I always seem to get stuck next to a big titted virgin who wants to know what the "mile high club" is...Clap

u poor bastard :P

Guest Big H

I would like to make use of this opportunity to thank all the scrawny underweight anorexic bony shapeless weenies who cannot stop whining and who should go on a Charles Atlas bodybuilding course because they are tired of real people kicking sand in their eyes for gratiously subsidising slightly larger people on their airline flights.

Thank you....... Thank you........ skinny people........ from the bottom of my heart...... wherever it is behind my boep!!!!!!!! 

By the way this is a very good time to make your bikes even lighter so you pay less. Also that even though you are charges overweight the charge is because your bike does not conform to the standard size of luggage...... go and read the fine print.

We were changed extra when the my team flew to the Tour of New Zealand. The funny thing was, the Lions Rugby team was on the same flight. These guys are huge. So Cherise questioned, why we were been changed and rugby dudes not. Disapprove

Guest coenie

Also that even though you are charges overweight the charge is because your bike does not conform to the standard size of luggage...... go and read the fine print.

Bikes are sporting equipment...

.....and the issue is why should we be charged if the the person sitting next to me weighs more than me and my bike?