Thank You to VA512(?)

Bella1

Hi

This is a shout out to the awesome guy who pushed me up Suikerbossie. Dude you rock!!! Thank you so much ... at Camps Bay I got a glimpse of you and your friend as you rode by and I think your race number is VA512 ... Have no idea how to contact you, but really was so grateful.

I'd have bought you a beer (or 2) afterwards, but you were gone.

Hope you had a terrific ride.

I will be back next year and hopefully I'll make it up Suikerbossie next time. LOL

B

Hey Velouria ... I hear you didn't do too badly yourself ... pushing tandems huh!  You are BOTH awesome.  

I would also like to "thank" CTD for putting the "fun" in the VA bunch, I am glad you enjoyed yourself on Sunday. I am still recovering

Crashtestdummy / Veloria .. Can I book you now for Suikerbossie 2011.  I'll let you know my start time (you'll be chilling by then LOL) and what time I expect to be at Suikerbossie ... LOL.  Wink My sister says you're her heros and would like some help too ... it'll be her first Argus!LOL

Thanks for the kind words Bella, like I said all part of the spirit.

Sorry about leaving you on the misty cliffs turn Foef, you'll be glad to hear I didn't last up Chappies.

Crashtestdummy, any chance you'll be able to provide a similar service at TB? Wink

Well done! Good to know there are still some nice guys around. Clap

Hey Velouria ... I hear you didn't do too badly yourself ... pushing tandems huh!? You are BOTH awesome. ?

Hmm - pushing tandems sounds far cooler than it really is - those things are heavy! But I got some good help from a couple of them when I was in a spot of bother, so I thought it would be wise to balance the karma and help a father and daughter out.

FoeFighter - you drop something at Misty Cliffs? Like your chain? Why were you going so slowly? smiley36.gif

Bella - we'll be there again somewhere next year...

Dibles - the only person CrashTestDummy is allowed to push at Baviaans is me!

@Dibles ... you're right, nice to know there are nice guys out there.  Some times I think cyclists get a bad rep, but here's a shining star!

And I saw quite a few ladies being pushed up at various hills on the route, so there's a really great spirit tied in with this race, more so than the jo'burg races - except 94.7 has it too, but once you hit N14 there's like 14-16k of no spectators and it's a bit dull and hot.

Is daar nie 'n man wat in VA of VB wegspring en wat al so gewoond is aan sub-3 Argusse ry ,wat bereid is om teen betaling die Argus volgende jaar saam met my te ry nie? Jy kan adverteer op die Hub en jou prys maak. Hoe klink dit?

To the Knight (aka CTD), Velouria and Dibles ... hope you all have a fantastic ride this weekend ... you in training for TB?

To the Knight (aka CTD)' date=' Velouria and Dibles ... hope you all have a fantastic ride this weekend ... you in training for TB?

[/quote']

Thanks Bella1. I'm doing some secret training in a very high altitude area this weekend. Am surrounded by mountains. Yippeee! Hope you have a great one too.

Hey D

Awesome, sounds like fun ... go well, enjoy and make the most of the loooong weekend. Secret location, with mountains .. that narrows it down.  Really sounds mysterious he he.  Let me know how it went ... when you're back and online again.

B