PLEASE HELP - EVA MOULDING

Cranck

Hey guys.... please help!!!! Pinch

I am looking for someone/company that does EVA moulding to form moulds for a certain somethingruther that im trying to develop.

Think of it as similar to the EVA cases you would get with certain eyewear brands in which your sunglasses come in!!!!

Please if someone knows..... or soeone is in the industry.... P L E A S E  H E L P.

Can't find anyone locally that does it.....

Sorry for the very unlike-hub post.

Cranck2010-03-17 07:50:24

You need someone to do a custome moulding for you. PM me some more details and I'll see what I can do for you. I'm in the plastics industry but in Rotational Moulding which is bit off line to EVA and mould making but know a few guys in the industry.

i used a company in Strand, Western Cape, to do some development and production work for a specific EVA product. That was a few years ago. Can not think of the company's name, but there should not be too many of those in Strand. They were very helpful and good.

Keep the costs of development (R&D) separate from the production costs. Check who owns the mould, design, IP, etc.

Cranck, where ar you based. I am in the plastics game, based in KZN but may be able to point you the right direction.

Thanks Peter for the respnse... will have a look for them. Once again thanks!

@ Racingsnail... i am based in Durban North Area. Much appreciated.