Delivery from the stork...

Frosty

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great stuff - congrats! The term "Time flies" will make much more sense to you now... we'll speak again in 4 years time!

As will "Change in priorities".

Enjoy "short Frosty"! It's the best gift...

Frosty.

Enjoy every second.

For sure! Before you know it, the late nights are a vague memory, soiled nappies not so reprehensible anymore and the little one is nagging for his first bike. Congrats man.

Frosty.

Enjoy every second.

For sure! Before you know it' date=' the late nights are a vague memory, soiled nappies not so reprehensible anymore and the little one is nagging for his her first bike. Congrats man.[/quote']

Oops - forgot to mention that she's a girl.

I don't want to wish time away, so for now I'll only be thinking about going home after work to see her...

Congrats - always enjoy as they grow up fast. Just bought mine his first aluminium MTB at 6 and done our first proper MTB track ride together and he is bugging me for the next one! Lots to look forward too.

Now if this were posted by a female, we would be given name, gender, weight, length, length of labour, etc etc. But no ... just date, time and 'child'! Congratulations Frosty.

Congrats !!!  She is beautiful.  And born in a good month :-) 

Hope u didn't have any plans to upgrade your bike in the near future !

Congrats Frosty...must admit, I'm a bit jealous that you got to cycle through it all Wink

Enjoy her...and send me any pointers, I'll be needing them soon!!

CongratsClap, should get one of those baby seats that attach to your bike, that way she can get familiar with the routes.. LOL

Lampoh, and if you have any nice road things that you need to sell in the future, drop me a pm.. i got first dibbs..