OFFICIAL PETITION:REMOVE JULIUS MALEMA FROM OFFICE

Elvin

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you think this has much chance of success ?

Don't know........ it's a facebook group, thought I might as well help them out and "advertise" their petition a bit.

although the petition will need A LOT of signatures to have any impact?

our local ratepayers association has asked all members to lay charges against him for hate speech. I feel bad to waste police resources but it would be criminal of us to let him get away with what he does.

What office? he holds no politcal standing. He is the leader of a youth movement , like when a was a hoof voortrekker in die North West voortrekker commando, OK made that up, but get the point Oldschool2010-03-18 14:55:44

at least he keeps us entertained?

if the press has snothing to write about, there's always jules.

Personal opinion, ignore the ignorant. He will go away himself as soon as everybody ignores him. He revels in the attention.

The ANC will wipe their bum with our petition. Monkeyman Julius is untouchable. Wish somebody would give him a bullet

I think what will have much more impact is to invite him and his cronies for a bike ride through the Craddle on a Saterday morning at 9:00.

..... I wonder if Julius and Mr Bob are related ? Wonder what their mothers would say! smiley36.gif

if we are intelligent enough, we'd forget about this buffoon. Surely there are more important things to worry about. Family, kids ect..

Ja, I signed the petition, at that stage there was just under 10,000 signatures, but the FB page had almost 40,000 members? Go figure!

Every ass with an opinion has a facebook group. I try to ignore them all.

smiley36.gifsmiley36.gif You're right, and you get the weirdest suggestions...what they come up with!