OOOooo BLIKSEM  !!

20100318_133203_image004.jpg

TE LAAT  !!

20100318_133232_image005.jpg

HOE KOM EK NOU HIER UIT ?

20100318_133259_image006.jpg

PASOP WANNEER JY KAAP TOE RY!!

leon_pro2010-03-18 13:33:08

apparenlty is on your way to merweville... not sure which direction.... but it is bad.

Drive one day no problem, next day gone.

Wow, did the people in the car survive?

Is that one of Malema's Roads/Bridges by any chance???

Guest Big H

If you look on the left of the first picture you will see a well maintained bypass. This road is evidently under construction and the ditch is where a new culvert or drainage structure will be constructed. If there was no roadsigns indicating that the road is closed, the Contractor is in SERIOUS trouble...... verrry serious. If the road was adequitly signed indicating a road closure and this dude "stole" the road I really hope his insurance...... medical and motor does not pay out a single cent.

This is something any "padmaker" learns very early in his career........ never ever steal the road where another Contractor works.
Big H2010-03-18 13:49:46

not sure but if you look at the first 3 photo's the river bed is dry, and the last to with the bakkie there is water running.

Cannot say, but does not look like a hoax.

But hey still scares the **** out of me, to know that is was can happen!!

Guest Big H
not sure but if you look at the first 3 photo's the river bed is dry' date=' and the last to with the bakkie there is water running.

Cannot say, but does not look like a hoax.

But hey still scares the **** out of me, to know that is was can happen!!

[/quote']

Do not think it is a hoax...... the photos were taken from different directions..... look again.

not sure but if you look at the first 3 photo's the river bed is dry' date=' and the last to with the bakkie there is water running. Cannot say, but does not look like a hoax. But hey still scares the **** out of me, to know that is was can happen!! [/quote']

?

Do not think it is a hoax...... the photos were taken from different directions..... look again.

I reckon they were taken from the same direction but the set of photos without the bakkie was taken after the crash had been cleared up and the water had dried up. Look at the road and you can see the glass still lying there from where the canopy ended up.

not sure but if you look at the first 3 photo's the river bed is dry' date=' and the last to with the bakkie there is water running. Cannot say, but does not look like a hoax. But hey still scares the **** out of me, to know that is was can happen!! [/quote']

I reckon they were taken from the same direction but the set of photos without the bakkie was taken after the crash had been cleared up and the water had dried up. Look at the road and you can see the glass still lying there from where the canopy ended up.

CONGRATULATIONS . . . . you win the 1 million Dollars

Guest Big H

You are right I was wrong ..... same direction!!!!!! But I am sure this road is under construction and the poster does NOT know what the difference between construction work and a potole is and is trying to be sensationalist!!!!!!!!