ESPN talkshow host wants to run down cyclists!!

Bat-ass

ESPN talkshow host has a rant about cyclists and wants to run them down!! lance responds on twitter, and will now go on aire with him...

it would be nice if he nicked a boxer training on his bike....

he would pretty much change his story before he bleeds to death - thats exactly what he needs

Apparently lance called him an "F#%$ing idiot" on twitter... now they are going to discuss it on his show?? we'll have to what out for it on youtube

So these problems aren't only in SA...  and apparently Australia also has a huge problem with cyclist/car disputes.... I once heard Gareth Cliff have a rant like this on 5 FM!!!

Lance Armstrong will confront US radio talkshow
host Tony Kornheiser today after the sports journalist recommended
running riders down during an anti-cycling rant.

The seven-time
Tour de France winner wrote on his Twitter page: "... Just off
the
phone w/ Tony Kornheiser who's very sorry 4 his comments re: cyclists.
Going on the show 2morrow 2 discuss this w/ him."

http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/radio-host-kornheiser-apologises-to-armstrong-25432

I once heard Gareth Cliff have a rant like this on 5 FM!!!

Now that is a dedicated tonsil in need of a serious PK.

Im willing to dish it out to him too.

He is just negative about cycling, coz when you are too lazy to open your eyes properly you are k@k sleg.

what an annoying person! Who would want to listen to him on a tv show??? Couldn't somebody just smack him to realign his brain cells or something!!!

please give him to  me !!! been having a really crappy day need to take my frustrations out on someone!!!Angry

So these problems aren't only in SA...? and apparently Australia also has a huge problem with cyclist/car disputes.... I once heard Gareth Cliff have a rant like this on 5 FM!!!

Makes me wonder whether European roads are more cyle-friendly as cycling is more established and popular there.

Hmmm...   smiley5.gif