Cyclist arrest after Camden tourist death

kosmonooit

"A 27-year-old cyclist has been arrested after the death of a tourist who was knocked down by a pedal bike in London. Scotland Yard said the man was arrested on suspicion of involuntary manslaughter and bailed.?

Marian Anderson, 56, from Denmark, was hit while crossing a road in Camden on 21 February. She died in hospital from head injuries on 1 March.?

Police said she was with her daughter, who is in her mid-20s, at the time. The cyclist involved stopped at the scene.?

The incident happened in Lidlington Place, at the junction with Eversholt Street.?

Ms Anderson was taken by ambulance to University College Hospital before being moved to the National Hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery in London, where she later died.?

The man was arrested on Friday after attending a police station in central London, Metropolitan Police officers said.?

The arrest was on suspicion of involuntary manslaughter by recklessness and negligence.?

He was bailed until a date in May pending further inquiries."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/8577612.stm