Heard yesterday that Willie Englebrech dies in a

idrive

Heard yesterday that Willie Englebrech died in a accident with a train .... any truth in this?

Heard yesterday that Willie Englebrech died in a accident with a train .... any truth in this?

Get your facts straight before posting such utter nonsense on an open forum.Angry

Mackie, Chrispy: unwad your panties.

The OP said that he had heard a rumour and asked if there was any truth in the (acknowledged) rumour. The question was not "have you heard that...?" but "is it true what I heard?".

Isn't that igzackerly what an open forum is for?

Mackie, Chrispy: unwad your panties.

The OP said that he had heard a rumour and asked if there was any truth in the (acknowledged) rumour. The question was not "have you heard that...?" but "is it true what I heard?".

Isn't that igzackerly what an open forum is for?

well now you just as dumb as he is, this was covered right here on the hub, so why be sensationalist (sic)?

Hey, why attack me coz I asked a question?

... and yes, I did do a search, but got nothing so I came to a cycling forum which is usually the right place to get news.
idrive2010-03-21 08:25:08

It's a Sunday afternoon, so why not be unreasonable and attack fellow hubbers and be sarcastic etcLOL

Guest colonel

Mackie why is he a **** for posting this? Do you not htink that if he had the facts like you say he shouldve he wouldnt of posted this question???

He was looking for the facts and rightfully so, he never said he had been run over or whatever.

Dont be a **** now when the guy is looking for the facts.

Guest Big H

Hey' date=' why attack me coz I asked a question?

... and yes, I did do a search, but got nothing so I came to a cycling forum which is usually the right place to get news.
[/quote']

Just on the Hub only.....

While I found at least six on Google......

Lazy and sensasionalist I think..... no need to offer excuses!!!!!!!!!

PS use Google in the future and not "jannie se soekenjin" !!!!!!!!!!

Mackie why is he a **** for posting this? Do you not htink that if he had the facts like you say he shouldve he wouldnt of posted this question???

He was looking for the facts and rightfully so, he never said he had been run over or whatever.

Dont be a **** now when the guy is looking for the facts.

Looks like we are all a bunch of ****** today then hey? takes one to know one.

[/quote']

Yes unfortunately you always come across a ****

[/quote']

Yes unfortunately you always come across a ****

Well done guys, you have outdone yourselves this quiet sunday.