Polar G3 GPS Sensor

Johan A Marais

So I just used my GPS Sensor for the 1st time.  Download the route fine, but when I want to download/open it with Google Earth it tells me that it cannot read the spesific file Polar training file.

Can anyone help?

I might be wrong, but I think in order to open a file in Google Earth, the file must be either a kml, kmz or GPX file. What is the Polar's file format?

How do you open the file? Do you double click on the file, or do you first open up Google Earth and the"file" "open" and then browse and select the file?

It is suppose to open directly from the Polar training program.  And it in facts opens Google Earth, but then fails to open the ride details.  Gives me the following comment:

"Could not open file C:\Program Files\Polar\Polar Pro Trainer\MoonMan\2010\10032101.kml for reading"

Why don't you e-mail (s t e y n j a @ a n a n z i . c o . z a) me the kml file so that I can see if I can open it with Google Earth on my PC.