20100321_113157_ARGS0539-1.JPG

This was just before WP 3 - Burry & Christoff were the first to pass us there

20100321_113255_ARGS0578-2.JPG

kevin was approx 90 seconds behind him

20100321_113333_ARGS0628.JPG

20100321_113358_ARGS0651.JPG

Riccardo Stermin

20100321_113424_ARGS0830.JPG

Looking for a pic of a guy on a MTB he had black tights on with a bottle cage on his bike. Think the tyres were maybe also black. Oh ja he also had a helmet on.

Thanks for the pics in advance

Ronell were you perhaps at the viewpoint as the dirt road became tar up  up bainskloof pass?

Ronell were you perhaps at the viewpoint as the dirt road became tar up  up bainskloof pass?

We just didnt make it there, Bos - they closed the road! We were up at the Waterval, which was between WP2 and WP3

ok, what excitement hey, the chopper came out from behind a koppie and the riders missioned up there like machines! great stuff. Good luck for finding a good place to shoot from tomorrow. There are so many awsome trails in that Eselfontein loop, but where and how to try get the best shots? That is up to youWink

Lets see what you come up with. Good luck, watch out for the "puffies" and Enjoy yourself out there!

great pics and great day

I went pass the roadblock and get to the point where the riders went on the tar road up Bainskloof

Some of the riders looked so good up that hill but some were very bad and had to do another +/- 80km to finish line, I felt sorry for them but the spirit is awesome

Great Q weight weenie would also love to know any HD starting to feel like we are a dying breed