great start at Cape Epic

Persona

I watched the start of the Cape Epic and enjoyed it so much

good luck to all the riders

I was there Persona. What a rush. Was impressed with the amount of woman taking on this tuff race.

Was there as well, leaders looked good up that first hill, how about team 257 having tire problems 10m past the starting shute? 20100322_042225_start_epic.JPG

Another piccie of the leaders going up the first hill: from left Evans, Sauser, the two Rabobankers, Burry in white helmet just beneath the Adidas sign and the two Bulls Platt and Sahm on the right.

20100322_042839_Epic_start.JPG
Mr Legs2010-03-22 04:29:28

I was there Persona. What a rush. Was impressed with the amount of woman taking on this tuff?race.

Yes the same here

Think anyone doing this event is worth my admiration. Whats up with the TV broadcasts though..I can only find 2 schedualed broadcasts (yestersay and today) on SS ?

I farm in Ceres and its great to see these guys here. Cant believe how they climb these hills.

I catch the highlights between 5:30 and 6:00 in the morning. It's when I get ready and have my cereal infront of the TV.

I heard shocking news that they stock grass green bananas and Pretzels at water tables. Is this true? How is this possible when you pay R20k for a race?

I just read an article in the Cape Times, some Aussie didn't wake up this morning. He died. 26 years old. Not cool.

thats bad, what happened to the poor oke ?

Also feel for the guys with the puncture at the start, stans everywhere is no fun :(