Some photos I took a Taipei Cycle Show

Ghostface

Nice, thanks for sharing the pics.

I have a mate who also went to the show but he's still in Europe.

I hope you didn't eat the Shark Fin soup ??

Haha. I ate the Shark. It was at the Giant dinner party with all the heads of Giant and the other world regions. I didn't want to insult anyone, so I ate everything.

I would gladly have insulted them!! If only you knew what they do to these great creatures just for consumption by takers!!

Guest Big H
I would gladly have insulted them!! If only you knew what they do to these great creatures just for consumption by takers!!

They eat anything..... I lived with them in three seperate construction camps for three and a half years.

In Cuvango in Angola I saw their rubbish dump....... snake, likkewaan, dog and donkey skins were prevelant!!!!! Yecccch !!!!!!

I went for the computer fair did you go up Tapei 101 hell its high people dont really understand how how that builing is from the picture it is still the tallest building in the world until the one in dubai is finished

The Dubai Khalifa Tower is now the tallest building in the world.  Only to be closed, because the power supply to the tower is erratic and has caused people to be stuck on the top floor

Does shark taste like chicken? BTW Wicked pics ;)

No it doesnt, it tastes like shark.  But i'm not condoning it.

They eat anything..... I lived with them in three seperate construction camps for three and a half years.

In Cuvango in Angola I saw their rubbish dump....... snake' date=' likkewaan, dog and donkey skins were prevelant!!!!! Yecccch !!!!!!
[/quote']

My 2 cents worth.

A lot of what cultures eat depends on how poor the culture is.

We can complain because we are used to eating beef, chicken, pork  and lamb..and then only the choice cuts.

Poorer cultures eat everything including the inards,the feet,the ears etc..stuff that we baulk at. They waste nothing unlike us.It becomes part of your cultural dishes then.

So ja, i would maybe have also insulted them, depending on what the situation was. If you are with a poorer family, dont insult them and eat whta they give you.

I would venture a guess that the average Taiwanese is not that poor. By all appearances, eastern (as in Chinese, Japanese etc.) nationalities seem to eat any animal, or parts of an animal (some as delicacy) if available. Anyone else notice that abelone was also on the menu. It's no wonder abelone is being poached to extinction in SA.