cycling license

zoonie

Good luck!!!

They are useless and pathetic!!!!<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

oh thanks for the number. 

I have been struggling my ass off to get my license out off them !!!!

I have send them 10 proof of  payments already !!

They are quick to blame each other!!Angry I'm going to kill someone!!!!

AngryAngryAngryAngry

I 2nd that.

MY RACE IS EXTREMELY USELESS!!!!!

They are far worse than any government department.

oh am I lucky or am I lucky I manage to get  the manager's number for MYRACE and even their office number !!!! 021 671 8254 they are useless!!!!Angry

It's going to snow!!! I actually received a letter from Cycling SA with my license number on  !!! wowBig%20smile I'm happy !! thank you Joanne Engelbrecht and Tarron Duncan!!! I wasn't very niceEmbarrassed

I also received that letter... but it says the letter is only valid for 2 weeks... pfffffffttt!!! We all know how long we sometimes have to wait before our cards are send...

Received my letter on the 28Feb, still no license so letter is no longer valid and it does not look like I am getting the license any time soon

Very often the there is a silent majority and I am going to speak up to break the cycle.

I had fantastic service from them. I even got a call from someone to ask about my club registration so that they could send the card.

I did have an issue about belonging to a club, but we solved that problem too thanks to them.

I can only rave about my license experience and I hope that others that are also happy will speak out.

J

well If my license is not here in 2 weeks, I'll have to behave like a mad woman again!! LOL

Very often the there is a silent majority and I am going to speak up to break the cycle.

I had fantastic service from them. I even got a call from someone to ask about my club registration so that they could send the card.

I did have an issue about belonging to a club' date=' but we solved that problem too thanks to them.

I can only rave about my license experience and I hope that others that are also happy will speak out.

J
[/quote']

Don?t worry the majority is not silent every time their is a thread complaining about my-Race someone wil post what excellent service they received. <?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

And my-Race wil be quick to point out 75% of licenses have been successfully handled so according to them you are very lucky and fall in the 75% majority. Whoop whoop does not help the 25% of people not receiving their licenses.

J

well Roxy I agree with you everyone I have spoken to has had issues or major problems with them...!! lucky for me I'm in Cape Town in 24 days so guess what will be happen if I don't get my license before thenOuch !!!

I took out my license this morning and would like to know how long before I will get any feedback or letter stating that I have indeed taken out one.

I've received my letter 2 days after I've submitted and payed... someone else who registered a couple of days before me only got their letter some days after I've received mine...