KCNC- service has been restored

4u2nv

Got my new replacement handlebar this week, thanks to the KCNC agents. Thanks guys!

The shop should give you a loan bar for the period even if it's a steel one.

I agree here, rather keep you happy than have an angry customer.

It simple really. The agent should give the LBS credit for the bar, and they should pass it on to the customer.

It simple really. The agent should give the LBS credit for the bar' date=' and they should pass it on to the customer.[/quote']

Or even better. I had problem getting a warrantee replacement for the bite valve for my Hydrapak. The agency changed and my LBS don't want to deal with the new agents. So they are just giving me my money back. The best thing is that the money they are refunding me is more then the price of a new valve from another store.

They made me buy one. Without it, I couldn't do the argus.

hows that for a bad deal?

they did however undertake they would refund some of it when the replacement comes..

That was one of my suggestions yesterday. They do not want to give me my money back. I think from now on I will drive 50km past the LBS just not to do business with them. What happended to customer service. I spend about R30 000 in that shop during the last 24 months!

It simple really. The agent should give the LBS credit for the bar' date=' and they should pass it on to the customer.[/quote']

Or even better. I had problem getting a warrantee replacement for the bite valve for my Hydrapak. The agency changed and my LBS don't want to deal with the new agents. So they are just giving me my money back. The best thing is that the money they are refunding me is more then the price of a new valve from another store.

That was one of my suggestions yesterday. They do not want to give me my money back. I think from now on I will drive 50km past the LBS just not to do business with them. What happended to customer service. I spend about R30 000 in that shop during the last 24 months!

morne1 what do your weight ? Not offending you - just asking...

Reason being - I've heard from lots of guys - MTB'ers - that they also have problems with KCNC stems and Handlebars on their MTB's - but these guys are 90kg plus.

I'm also riding KCNC on MTB. Its been more than 1year and a half and no problems. Been riding lots of hard terrain and really put lots of stress onto the bar and stem.

I'm 73kg.

on road it might be a different story though - not the same impact on the bar and stem - except if your doing off road riding with your road bike

Reason being - I've heard from lots of guys - MTB'ers - that they also have problems with KCNC stems and Handlebars on their MTB's - but these guys are 90kg plus.

I'm also riding KCNC on MTB. Its been more than 1year and a half and no problems. Been riding lots of hard terrain and really put lots of stress onto the bar and stem.

I'm 73kg.

on road it might be a different story though - not the same impact on the bar and stem - except if your doing off road riding with your road bike

I'm 87kg

I'm 73kg.

I'm 87kg

Ok, dont know what the acclaimed max weight on these bars are etc etc. Bar are not suppose to break / fail. And LBS should give better service than that...

but being close to 90Kg I'd go with something more durable and heavier, rather than lightweight KCNC stuff. Makes no sense as one can easily drop 1kg and it will cost you nothing. Big%20smile

My 2c worth

good luck

I'm picking up a new SC bone MTB flat bar tomorrow.... hope its strong, i weigh 75kg!!! i ran a thread a little while back, asking if anyone had issues with this bar, and i only got possitive feedback..