Another National Representation for Harmony/Schwin

superman2007

Posted on 08 July 2007 - 11:32

http://images.supersport.co.za/Hanco%20Kachelhoffer180.jpgHanco Kachelhoffer has racked up yet another national selection by making the All Africa Games Team, competing in Algeria on the 14th of July. He will be accompanied by Tiaan Kannemeyer (Konica Minolta), Nolan Hoffman (Exel), Darryl Impey (MTN/Microsoft) and two development riders.

The Road Race is circuit style, totalling 150km for the day. There is no Time Trial event in the games and the Ladies race is on the same loop, a day later.

The team flies on the 6th of July with the rest of the All African Games Squad and will be returning on the 16th of July where the team will be together for the rest of the year?s upcoming classics.

Michael Sowerby will be racing at the Knysna Oyster Festival Road Race on Sunday the 8th of July for the team and Durwan Benjamin has just recently returned from the Cape from racing the UCI B World Championships.

Both Rupert Rheeder and Juan van Heerden are in recovery after both sustaining knee injuries that have forced them off the bike for a period of time.

Posted on 08 July 2007 - 11:32

http://images.supersport.co.za/Hanco%20Kachelhoffer180.jpgHanco Kachelhoffer has racked up yet another national selection by making the All Africa Games Team, competing in Algeria on the 14th of July. He will be accompanied by Tiaan Kannemeyer (Konica Minolta), Nolan Hoffman (Exel), Darryl Impey (MTN/Microsoft) and two development riders.

The Road Race is circuit style, totalling 150km for the day. There is no Time Trial event in the games and the Ladies race is on the same loop, a day later.

The team flies on the 6th of July with the rest of the All African Games Squad and will be returning on the 16th of July where the team will be together for the rest of the year?s upcoming classics.

Michael Sowerby will be racing at the Knysna Oyster Festival Road Race on Sunday the 8th of July for the team and Durwan Benjamin has just recently returned from the Cape from racing the UCI B World Championships.

Both Rupert Rheeder and Juan van Heerden are in recovery after both sustaining knee injuries that have forced them off the bike for a period of time.

[/quote

Go Hanx all of South Africa is rooting for you,  we are all holding thumbs