Telkom Satelite

Fun rider

I had it removed. Some members started getting personal.

And since when did this worry you?????? But I know you hve feelingsEmbarrassed 

But I understand...Wink

But I understand...Wink

Mate, when it starts affecting my family and people start to ask Tweety why what and when, I tend to get more than riled.

People have their heads in the sand like Ostriches,  rest assured that when the truth comes out, and believe me it will, I will be back posting facts as they have happened and what was discovered and who is guilty.

Can someone give a short summary of the reason for the thread? Did anything happen at Telkom that we should know about?

But I understand...Wink

Mate' date=' when it starts affecting my family and people start to ask Tweety why what and when, I tend to get more than riled.

People have their heads in the sand like Ostriches,  rest assured that when the truth comes out, and believe me it will, I will be back posting facts as they have happened and what was discovered and who is guilty.
[/quote']

SLy no disrespect intended..What is wrong with people?? Don't worry I will also get riled if they start with my family too... Yep ostriches is a good example.. and I look forward to hearing the whole story.. have sent you a PM

Guest Big H
Get quotes for swimming pools??????

Nee pella soos ek verstaan' date=' nuwe fiets spares
[/quote']

DIT IS SCARY ..... winkel se naam?????? wag laat ek nou nie onnodig stir nie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bakkies' date=' motorfietse, fietse......[/quote']

Welkom my groot vriend, bly ek is nie alleen in die een nie. Gaan dit goed, pella

Stocking up on drinks and popcorn

20100326_003059_slurp2xj8.jpg

Um Scotty, some little dog is drinking your drink so there will be nothing left for when the story breaks!