Where to buy a GPS?

jmt.row

Hey guys where is the best place to buy a GPS?

I see an advert from the hub to EasyGis which looks cheap for the Forerunner which i an looking at. Has any one bought from them?

An based in Pretoria.

Thanks

They have good reviews here, but if CRC sells it and the garantee is not a big issue to you, buy it there, they WILL be the cheapest !

ordered an edge from there and its 1k -2k cheaper than here in sa

• 1 month later...

Hey jmt

Not sure if you bought your GPS yet.

Just wanted to let you know i have bought from EasyGIS before, great prices with the local warranty aswell.

I bought a Garmin Edge 705 and a set of lights a short while ago and received great service, delivery in 24hrs.

I also see they now have a new website with Bike Lights
www.easygadget.co.za - Bike Lights
www.easygis.co.za - GPS units

I hope this helps.

I didn't find CRC useful for GPS purchases - maps are always an issue. And prices on par with local if you take the cost of maps into consideration.

I got best prices (and excellent support) from GPS Consultants (Kevin Bolton's outfit) based in Centurion. Speak to Marietjie.

012 654 9813 (I bought the Oregon)

Not a local is better than CRC post, but Builder is spot on. The only reason why I would not buy from CRC if I was looking for a unit with even base maps.

But personally I will consider CRC when I purchase my Garmin500 as they are even a couple of K cheaper that CWC.