Australia :)

Speedi

Wow guys, been a pretty hectic journey of physical and emotional pain. But Im finally in Australia with my parents, brother and sister.. Bit sorry I didnt post this earlier, just havent had time. Been here for about 3 awesome months already, time flies when your having fun as they say.

Anyway, Its pretty amazing over here. Wish more people could have the opportunity to move to such a 1st world country..

I hope all is well back in SA and just thought Id pop in to say hi :)

Physical and emotional pain? What did you do? Swim?

Yeah, was quite a long trip ey ;) naa just moving, saying goodbye to all your friends and family etc..

Sounds great! Where in the Land of Oz are you?

2 hours south of Perth, place called Bunbury. Small, but nice :)

Sounds great! Where in the Land of Oz are you?

2 hours south of Perth' date=' place called Bunbury. Small, but nice :)[/quote']

Sounds nice! What is the riding like? Are they many hills around you?

Find the hills so when I get there you can take me there Wink

Hopefully there in a year or two!

Find the hills so when I get there you can take me there Wink

Hopefully there in a year or two!

Good stuff :) for sure man.. not doing much cycling these days. but ill find some hills for u anyway ;) there some pretty sweet mtb trails though!

Speedi, I was in Bunbury this time last year - awesome spot. I didn't want to leave and could easily live there. If I could find a decent job there I'd be back in a flash. Found a pretty good bike shop there too, but can't remember it's name.

Yeah, my mom live in Hay, NSW and her husband is a outback sheep shagger in Booroorban, NSW.

I used to live in Deniliquin, NSW, when I was a child and I find Pofadder (where my in-laws live) more exciting than there.

Tempted to go to Oz-land and would consider Adelaide. My late sister lived there and she loved it.

Nice thing about Oz is the open spaces :)

Speedi' date=' I was in Bunbury this time last year - awesome spot. I didn't want to leave and could easily live there. If I could find a decent job there I'd be back in a flash. Found a pretty good bike shop there too, but can't remember it's name.[/quote']

Fritzroys?