EUGENE TERREBLANCHE MURDERED 03/04/2010

niel85

ET was murdered on his farm tonight by two of his farm workers because they were paid late..

No jokes...

Looks like its not ANC or Malema related..

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is related to BOTH THE ANC AND MALEMA.

So now the savages think It's OK to kill boers - particularly ET! What better representation in a savages mind of a "boer"?

Daai liedjie wat Malema so sing sweep definitief mense op!  Was hoekal 2 jongmense, 21 en 15jaar wat dit gedoen het.

I dont have any regard for ET's politics and he was the butt of many jokes. BUT this makes me really mad! These assholes can murder anyone they like - especially if he lives on a farm!!

SA better WAKE UP.

This is what Julius has been singing about and it is happening every day. It starts with the farmers, then the shopkeepers, then the home owners and then the whites......

F-up country we live in, they can do whatever they please regardless of the law, but let me now go and murder a person of colour and you'll see how fast my ass gets put in jail !

Those 2 assholes ran to the police, knowing they will be safer there....

I agree, SA needs to wake up, especially those making the decisions on whether songs such as Malema's should be sung or not...plain and simple, NOT!!! 

Guest Big H

Let us just pray that this does not spark retaliation that may spark widespread violence

well, maybe that's what's needed to blow the cover off what's obviously simmering underneath. PAC already threatened to correct juju's inflammatory statements by spilling his blood. Frankly, that little head2head is a direct indication of tribalism/party-loyism/whateverism in this country.

?

There is no diplomacy when thugs run the roost and make up the rules to boot. That's like threatening a thug with a gun pointed at your head with a citizen's arrest. As is often said, the law is only for law-abiding citizens.

It is easy to say a person is his own worst enemy, but if you look into the way these people go about live.... They cant debate about anything in a civilised world! You make them angry, they will most certainly kill you violantly. It doesnt matter if ET was controvercial,it is time that white people wake up and realise we are been taken for a tough ride!

Ek dink weer hulle hou nou lekker party en daai twee moordenaars is nou helde in Mallema se kamp

Sias, its strange how events like this brings out some people's true colors and beliefs. Still using the K word!? Feel even more sorry for you than for those stupid idiots that killed ET.

It is related to BOTH THE ANC AND MALEMA.

It's OK to kill boers - particularly ET! What better representation in a savages mind of a "boer"

Obviouosly no member of your family has been murdered or raped by these bastards......

Please remove your comment. You are not any better that any of those inciting violence on other races. Its people like you with attitudes and primitive views like you that spark this type of behaviour.

You really need to look at yourself and stop pointing fingers. Or remove yourself from normal society and join that white nazi facebook group. Hand that old flag on your front door with a picture of Verwoerd on youe mantle place.

Catch a wake up!