EUGENE TERREBLANCHE MURDERED 03/04/2010

niel85

http://www.thezimbabwemail.com/themes/TheMail/img/mast.jpg

The Zimbabwe Mail Shocking extracts from the article

"HARARE - Controversial South African youth leader for the African National Congress has said ANC will follow the example of Zimbabwe's Zanu PF and start to take over white-owned farms by the end of the year."

"As The Zimbabwe Mail reported elsewhere, South Africa?s ruling party, ANC is said to be planning Zimbabwean style land invasions after the FIFA 2010 World Cup, with the assistance of Robert Mugabe's Zanu PF and War Veterans Association. On Monday last week, a member of the Zanu PF security department told our reporter that Malema?s visit to Harare was a follow up to a secret high-level discussion between Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe and his South African counterpart Jacob Zuma."

"If South Africans who own land don?t recognise the reality on the ground  and can no walk the mind with government in terms of what is proposed right now then in fact they are the ones who will be responsible for creating conditions of chaos which can be worse than what has been witnessed in Zimbabwe," said Nkwinti.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to Zimbabwe for advice for is like visiting a man dying from a myriad sexually transmitted diseases who lies with his whole family, also afflicted, in a dark room, and high-fiving him, going "My man, you are the legend, you were rocking the ladies your whole life, how do I do it, I want your advice so I can do the same., My man!, Oh sorry, here's your nose that just fell off. You legend. My man! "

"HARARE - Controversial South African youth leader for the African National Congress has said ANC will follow the example of Zimbabwe's Zanu PF and start to take over white-owned farms by the end of the year."

"As The Zimbabwe Mail reported elsewhere' date=' South Africa?s ruling party, ANC is said to be planning Zimbabwean style land invasions after the FIFA 2010 World Cup, with the assistance of Robert Mugabe's Zanu PF and War Veterans Association. On Monday last week, a member of the Zanu PF security department told our reporter that Malema?s visit to Harare was a follow up to a secret high-level discussion between Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe and his South African counterpart Jacob Zuma."

"If South Africans who own land don?t recognise the reality on the ground  and can no walk the mind with government in terms of what is proposed right now then in fact they are the ones who will be responsible for creating conditions of chaos which can be worse than what has been witnessed in Zimbabwe," said Nkwinti.

[/quote']

Shocked Now what do you leave or stay?? Run or fight??

?

interesting info there Big H. So the one member from his inner circle, the americans, sold him out. no surprises then. Saw in a wikipedia article that apparently De Beers sponsored savimbi, and profitted from what some called blood diamonds. didnt juju mouth off on nationalising the mines? ?

"As The Zimbabwe Mail reported elsewhere' date=' South Africa?s ruling party, ANC is said to be planning Zimbabwean style land invasions after the FIFA 2010 World Cup, with the assistance of Robert Mugabe's Zanu PF and War Veterans Association. On Monday last week, a member of the Zanu PF security department told our reporter that Malema?s visit to Harare was a follow up to a secret high-level discussion between Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe and his South African counterpart Jacob Zuma."

[/quote']

?

Shocked?Now what do you leave or stay?? Run or fight??

The first question should be: is this true?

When that happens I will gladly pack my bags ' date=' and head to some tropical paradise.

[/quote']
Please go ahead and do so, you won't be missed.

Dangle , and I should stay why???

To be part of the corruption , murder , mayhem , I am getting old bro , I have had my fair share and I will gladly get on a plane to that Tropical Paradise.

....all the comments and all the advise...... I am making plans to leave SA( already got he passport),

......     yes I am jumping ship !!!!..............I have seen way more than the avg hubber of Africa...........it's lost and broken.

One wonders how the Hub Rant would read if the headline was:

"Julius Malema Murdered"

Let me guess many would be saying what the ANC party chiefs are saying now?

"I have one great fear in my heart, that one day when they are turned to loving, they will find that we are turned to hating."

- Alan Paton, Cry, The Beloved Country, Chapter 7

How does one person stir so much in such a short time, ? Just last week everybody was putting on SA flag 'ears' on their cars, flags, it was about to be world cup time, everything felt great, and then one douche bag, and he really is that, manages to duff everything up for so many people. So unfortunate, and he is such a nothing in the greater scheme of time, it makes me crazy sad. One fat self absorbed non too bright has the power to change events. The age old butterfly effect, just this time a worm. tsk tsk world. Franz Ferdinand all over again. We're all definitely bigger than this I am certain. Just hope it all blows over soon. 'orrible

"Julius Malema Murdered"

Or if the headline was more along the lines of "ET and the AWB have been constantly advocating for the slaying of all corrupt black politicians and now Julius Malema murdered!"

[/quote']

It makes for intresting reading along with the article on him urging white farmers to leave South Africa and the fact that Zuma supports the trip to Zim.

Malema's comments over the last year or so would be considered tantamount to subversion if made by your average white person.

The fact that he is allowed to make these comments without any form of recourse clearly indicates that the ANC has no problem with it.

The ANC has taken away farmers security (Commandos), right to protect themselves ( Firearms) and started  taking thier livelyhoods away (Farms).

Affirmative action is a farce and has done nothing for race relations in this country.

Don't they get it , without the farmers they would not have any food on the table and we would not have an economy.

No matter what Malema or ANC do they will never kill our fighting spirit.

So to answer as previous post I choose to stay, I wont let some ignorant biggot force me out of my country.

"live by the sword' date=' die by the sword "                                                         Mr Terreblanche served three years in jail after being convicted in 2001 of the attempted murder of a farm worker."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8603048.stm

1941: Born on farm in Transvaal town of Ventersdorp

1973: Co-founds AWB to protect rights of Boers' descendants

1993: AWB vehicle smashes into World Trade Centre in Jo'burg during talks to end apartheid

1994: AWB invades tribal homeland of Bophuthatswana and is defeated; three AWB men die

1998: Accepts moral blame for 1994 bombings that killed 21

2001: Jailed for attempted murder of farm-worker

2004: Released from prison

[/quote']

?

?

?

"Julius Malema Murdered"

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?
Or if the headline was more along the lines of "ET and the AWB have been constantly advocating for the slaying of all corrupt black politicians and now Julius Malema murdered!"

Agreed windbreaker, that's is more the heading smiley32.gif

Funny how I haven't seen any condemnation or word on the murder from the media created "Messiah" That peace loving one who the world thinks walks on water??